Dr. Chas Gaertner has been gaining a popular reputation with midwives and pregnant women as a sensitive and competent practitioner. Among his many satisfied patients are birthing instructors, labor and delivery nurses, nurse practitioners, midwives, doulas and pediatricians.
Among the reasons for chiropractic care during pregnancy are:
- To have a healthy and comfortable pregnancy
- To reduce lower back, glute, leg, pubic and groin pain
- To stabilize the uterus and associated ligaments, aiding in a favorable labor and subsequent delivery
- To aid in correcting breech position - Dr. Gaertner is certified in Webster Breech Protocol by Dr. Carol Phillips, D.C.
- To pamper and prepare for a safer, more comfortable birth for you and your child